Supplying the global oil and gas industry
MAN Diesel & Turbo offers compression solutions for upstream, midstream and downstream operations in the oil and gas industry.
A unique range of compressors
We develop and deliver single- or multi-unit trains for the production and processing of crude oil, gases and their respective products.
The product program also includes a unique range of hermetically sealed compressors using magnetic bearings for the transportation and storage of natural gas.
Suitable solutions for sour and wet gas applications
Our product range is suitable for use in sour and wet gas applications as well as future subsea production facilities. Ultra high-pressure barrel compressors, with exit pressures from 300 to 1000 bar, are supplied for specialized applications such as enhanced oil recovery (EOR).
For refinery applications (HDS, HDT, Alkylation, Chlorine, etc.), the main products are trains comprising barrel type compressors and drivers (electric motors or steam turbines). For applications such as vapor, IGCC and xTL, integrally geared type compressor systems can be supplied.
Upstream, midstream or downstream – we know how
The oil and gas industry includes all processes of global exploitation, mining and refining of oil and gas deposits. Often, the extraction and processing of those raw materials is divided into three areas: upstream, midstream and downstream.
- Upstream means the Exploration & Production (E & P) phases, which include the search for potential oil and gas fields, exploration drilling and the extraction of oil and gas from wells.
- Midstream refers to the transportation or storage of extracted oil or natural gas.
- Downstream describes the processing of crude oil in refineries as well as the processing and refining of natural gases.
Your direct benefits
- Reliable and economically efficient solutions
- Wide range in flows, temperatures and pressures
- Unique solutions for all oil and gas applications
- Highest efficiency and proven impeller design
- Service-friendly design and easy maintenance
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.