Proven and robust AIRTRAIN technology
MAN Diesel & Turbo delivers AIRTRAINs consisting of steam turbine driven main air compressor (MAC) and booster air compressor (BAC) or separate motor driven MACs and BACs. All these solutions meet the customer´s oxygen demand for units between 500 tpd and 4,200 tpd.
Air separation units (ASU) were traditionally used in the steel industry. Today, ASUs are used for many other purposes such as:
- Partial Oxidation of hydrocarbons for the production of synthetic fuels (GTL, CTL, BTL) and other hydrocarbons from gas, coal or biomass.
- Petrochemical applications
- Food industry
- Semi-conductor industry
- Production of medical gases
- Plus various other uses
Competitive solutions for all project types
Thanks to our proven and robust technology and well-optimized economics in both investment and operating costs, more than 80 AIRTRAINs and hundreds of motor-driven compressors in air separation plants are now in operation worldwide.
The comprehensive product portfolio of MAN Diesel & Turbo and our in-house engineering capabilities provide competitive solutions for customized as well as standardized projects.
Your direct benefits
- Proven and robust technology
- Well-optimized economics in both investment and operating costs
- Hundreds of reference plants in operation worldwide
- A comprehensive product range
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.